Saturday, November 12, 2011

Joe Vampire: The Novel

Hey folks...making some big decisions here, and I wanted you all to be the first to know about them.  

I've been Googlizing the hell out of the Interweb for the past few weeks, and I've discovered a whole universe of ePublishing that's way easier to utilize than the traditional publishing model.  All kinds of writers are hitching up their wagons and heading to the digital Wild West to stake their electronic claims and find cybergold. 

Lame metaphor.  But you catch my drift.

It's really, really easy to publish your own electronic book these days.  Paper ones are pretty simple, too.

Which is why I've decided to finish telling my truth in full-on book form rather than the blog.  All the posts you've read up to this point will be included, polished up for grammar and spelling and probably even padded with extra story to increase the word count.  How's that for bonus material? The first three posts will be left on the site as a sampler for the novel.  If you like what you've read, please send other readers over - your friends, your family, anyone you think would enjoy the tale.  I'll be adding teasers and updates on the progress of the book, details on how to purchase it when it's ready, and all kinds of cool promotional stuff, so be sure to check back often.  Updates will also come through Facebook (link is on the right-hand side of the screen) and Twitter at @JoeVampireBlog. 

Great thanks to everyone for following up to this point.  My story is far from over, and I promise I'll make it worth your trouble to finish reading it once it's ready.

Sincerely,

Joe V.

1 comment: