Friday, December 30, 2011

Aaaaand CUT!

Edits are all finished, folks...the manuscript is going out to the beta readers for a little feedback, but unless they find some major flaws I think it's safe to stay this story is a done deal.  Looking into the publishing process for Amazon's Kindle store, I learned that it takes all of five minutes to get the damn thing up and running on the site.  So I have no doubt that JOE VAMPIRE the novel will be available for purchase by no later than mid-January...I just need the cover art completed and a few minor details added to the manuscript.  To think, I started singing my song at the beginning of October 2011, and by February 2012 it'll be in the hands, eyes and electronic readers of anyone who wants to listen to it. 

Ah, the wonders of the internet! 

Next post should be the big unveiling of the book itself, and a link to Amazon for purchase.  Back soon...don't touch that dial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment