Tuesday, January 1, 2013

JOE VAMPIRE: THE AFTERLIFE Cover Reveal

I was trying to think of something clever to say for this post. But it's New Year's Day. The clever stuff was kinda used up last night mingling with some fun folks at a party I went to. 

I'm all tapped out.

So let's cut to the chase.

Here's the finished cover for the new book:

 



Pretty sweet, huh? 

I'm super-stoked about it.

Huge thanks to my wonderful wife Marie Luna for her spectacular photo work; Ryan Ashbaugh for reprising the role of Joe Vampire; Megan Healy for stepping up to play Lorelei (mystery character from the new book...); and Patty Wallace for putting it all together with all that Monkey Paw Creative magic. 

Hold tight, kids.

Another JOE2 preview coming up shortly.

Welcome, 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty awesome!! Can't wait to peek inside and see what kind of snarky behavior Joe is up to now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a tenth of your mojo, Steven!

    ReplyDelete